The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, the Hellenic Association for Energy Economics, the Atlantic Council, and the U.S Chamber of Commerce, are pleased to invite to you to join the SOUTHEAST EUROPE ENERGY FORUM (SEEF) on Friday, September 11, 2020 at the MET Hotel in Thessaloniki, Greece. The Forum will be held in hybrid format.
SEEF 2020 will bring together key policy makers, thought leaders, regulators, top market players, financiers, academics and experts to present and discuss unique insights and observations on all up-to-date topics in the dynamic energy field in Greece and the wider SE European region.
Among the topics to be presented and discussed are:
- Geopolitical Considerations
- Transatlantic Energy Relations
- Financing energy Investments in the SE European Region
- The new Energy Landscape in SE Europe
- RES and their perspectives
- Natural Gas Infrastructure Developments
- The EU Green Deal & the implementation of the target model in SE Europe
- Upstream Developments in SE Europe
- Regional alliances and co-operations
The Forum will be held in English.
To participate please click the green Register button above.
When?Friday, September 11, 2020 3:30 PM