Application Form - 6th Cycle | Acceleration Program
📌 Get ready for an Acceleration Adventure! 🚀
The deadline for submitting applications for the 6th cycle has been extended to July 2, 2023!
The 6th Cycle of our Acceleration Program (September 2023 - February 2024) is just around the corner. If you have established a travel tech or hospitality startup and are eager to boost its development and expansion, do not hesitate! Join the thriving community of CapsuleT and let's make remarkable achievements together!
Our Acceleration Program is designed to empower entrepreneurs in scaling up their tech startups that offer innovative solutions in the travel and hospitality industry. The Acceleration Program's main objective is to offer a rich content which addresses the business needs of the participating startups and provides hands-on learning opportunities and tools for their ventures, as well as guidance on how to scale up their business in the travel and hospitality market.
Which solutions are we looking for?
We are looking for tech startups that offer innovative solutions in the context of the following areas:
- Hotel and food & beverage sector (indicatively, hotel management, revenue management, channel management, operations management, HR management, guest products & services etc.)
- Distribution / transfers / mobility
- Booking engines and ΟΤΑs
- Activity providers
- Sustainability solutions, such as food waste, energy and natural resources saving solutions (regarding hotels, tourism facilities, museums, but also places such as islands, villages, and other significant regions with extensive touristic concentration)
- Accessibility solutions
- Specialized communication and promotional solutions regarding the tourism sector (such as, social media engagement, service reviews, advertising etc.)
- Fintech Solutions for Travel
Why you should apply
The duration of the Acceleration Program for each cycle is 5 months with the option for startups to stay as a resident additionally for 3 months and continue to use the facilities for free. Apart from workshops and mentoring sessions, the program is enriched with local events, pitching opportunities, meetups, industry site visits and networking activities. Moreover, extrovert activities through learning and networking sessions, participations at trade shows and delegations abroad are also a key element of the program, in order to connect Greek teams with the rest of the world.
It is noted that at least one member of each team/startup should give presence regularly and according to the program at the accelerator's premises to join meetings, attend activities and build synergies with other teams/startups.
Before submitting your application, please read through the Application Questions, as well as the Rules & Conditions and the Eligibility Criteria of the program.
Important note: please keep in mind that all applications have to be submitted in English. The program will run with physical presence.
Useful tips on how to complete your application:
1) Before submitting your application, please make sure you have carefully read the Application Questions.
2) Prepare all your answers in a separate file (e.g. Word document) on your desktop. Keep in mind that there's a character limit per answer (as described in each question).
3) Take into account that, once you submit your answers, you will not be able to edit or remove them.
4) Kindly remember that only one application per team will be accepted.
👉 Kindly note that the deadline for submitting applications has been extended to July 2, 2023 at 23:55 (EEST).
Don't miss this extraordinary chance to accelerate your startup's success!
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|