The audio-visual industry is part of the creative industry, which in turn is a development priority at national level and in Attica.
The movie industry meets modern multimedia content management technologies, new uses of the Internet, gaming and gamification industries to discuss new business and technological challenges and opportunities.
The meeting will take place on June 9th at 4pm, at "INNOVATHENS - Hub of Innovation and entrepreneurship Technopolis city of Athens and co-organizer of the event.
Among the speakers will be:
- Panos Papachatzis (Hellenic Film Office)
- Jeremy (Giorgos Argiris, Youtuber)
- Vangelis Tsaras (gi-cluster)
- Symeon Papavassiliou (National Technical University of Athens)
- Christos Vasilopoulos (Mixani tou Xronou)
- Representatives of the General Secretariat for Research and Technology, the Region of Attica and a number of companies’ representatives
The entrance is free. Pre-registration is required and will be a strict order of priority.
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|