Are you interested in developing your early-stage business idea while networking with like-minded entrepreneurs from 4 countries?
The Young Entrepreneurs Programme, the flagship pre-accelerator of UK based educational charity Reload Greece, runs across leading universities in the UK, Netherlands, Greece and Cyprus. The programme aims to enable youth (Final year, Masters & PhD students and Researchers) and young professionals to develop business ideas with a positive socio-economic impact on their home counties. RG YEP is particularly keen to meet ideas coming from the MedTech, AgriTech, GreenTech, FinTech, Construction and Tourism sectors.
The programme runs in 3 phases:
IGNITE (workshops in each location, where we work on your business idea with tailor-made educational content)
ACCELERATE (14 selected teams get 7 weeks of 1:1 mentoring with a dedicated mentor per team & masterclasses with leading tech companies on Growth Hacking, IP, startup Finance and more)
PITCH (entrepreneurs present their startup in front of judges at a pitch event in London for awards and prizes)
- 18:00 - 18:05: Registration
- 18:05 - 18:15: Introduction to the programme and awards
- 18:15 - 18:30: Inspirational talk by Ugur Tanriverdi, Founder of Unhindr, PhD Researcher at Imperial College London
- 18:30 - 19:00: ‘Time to shine’*
- 19:00 - 20.00: Breakout Session (1:1 mentoring)
- 20:00 - 20.15: Present your developed business idea to the group
- 20:15 - 20:30: Wrap up
*- If you have an idea that you would like to share with the audience, please answer the questions in the registration form to be able to present it within 2 mins at the workshop.
- If you already have an idea and a team, join us to get the ball rolling!
- If you do not have a business idea; no problem! Come along to enhance your skills and join a team to develop the idea further together.
Some of the mentors you'll meet on the day:
- Vasiliki Chounta, Global Health Outcomes Manager at ViiV Healthcare (GSK)
- Nuno Costa, Vodafone One Net Cloud Products Leader
- Antonio Baccari (Uni Associate), Financial & Strategy Advisor | Business Angel | Executive in residence | NED | Trustee
- Sotiris Rompas, Director, Life Sciences at Huron
- Kristian Papadakis, Founder of Presso Network
- Vassilis Karavas, Managing Partner UPIQ Advisors - Private Equity & Structured Finance
- Vangelis Sakelliou, Sales Director, Heading Business Development and Marketing for EMEA, FinIQ Consulting Pvt.Ltd
ADMISSION FREE event
Plus: Free pizza for our hardworking participants!
Proudly hosted by Reload Greece Foundation- Reload Greece is a UK-based educational charity enabling a new generation of entrepreneurs to develop business ventures with a positive social and economic impact in their home countries. So far 210 jobs have been created and £10 million have been raised by RG alumni startups.
Watch this video with testimonials from last year’s winners and participants.
'The best is #RGYEP to come!'
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|
When?Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:00 PM
Where?Imperial Entreprise Lab Level 0, Sherfield Building (Access next to Great Hall)
SW7 2AZ South Kensington, London
Click for larger map