Due to the high demand for our other London based workshops, we are bringing together innovative idea holders and aspiring entrepreneurs from Oxford, LBS and Imperial College London, to present and work on their business ideas at an Ignite workshop in Central Working Paddington.
- You didn't manage to pitch your business idea at any of the previous RG YEP Ignite events
- You are interested in developing your early-stage business idea in an international accelerator and competing with like-minded entrepreneurs from 4 countries
- You would like to get feedback from top-tier mentors (see below names)
The Young Entrepreneurs Programme, the flagship pre-accelerator of UK based educational charity Reload Greece, runs across leading universities and co-working spaces in the UK, Netherlands, Greece and Cyprus. The programme aims to enable youth (Final year, Masters & PhD students and Researchers) and young professionals to develop business ideas with a positive socio-economic impact on their home counties. RG YEP is particularly keen to meet ideas coming from the MedTech, AgriTech, GreenTech, FinTech, Construction and Tourism sectors.
The programme runs in 3 phases:
IGNITE (workshops in each location, where we work on your business idea with tailor-made educational content)
ACCELERATE (15 selected teams gain 7 weeks of 1:1 mentoring with a dedicated mentor per team & masterclasses with leading tech companies on Growth Hacking, IP, startup Finance and more)
PITCH(entrepreneurs present their startup to judges for the chance to win awards and prizes at the final pitch event in London)
- 18:00 - 18:05: Registration
- 18:05 - 18:15: Introduction to the programme and awards
- 18:15 - 18:30: Inspirational talk by Jared Bainbridge - Founder/CEO of Dark Horse Technologies!
- 18:30 - 19:00: ‘Time to shine’*
- 19:00 - 20.00: Breakout Session (1:1 mentoring)
- 20:00 - 20.15: Present your developed business idea to the group
- 20:15 - 20:30: Wrap up
Some of the mentors you'll meet on the day:
- Vassilis Karavas, Managing Partner UPIQ Advisors - Private Equity & Structured Finance
- Fred Le Ballois, General Manager at Bluepoint London (BP)
- Anke Richter, Associate Managing Director, Ex Moody's Investors Service
*- If you have an idea that you would like to share with the audience, please answer the questions in the registration form to be able to present it within 2 mins at the workshop.
- If you already have an idea and a team, join us to get the ball rolling!
- If you do not have a business idea; no problem! Come along to enhance your skills and join a team to develop the idea further together.
ADMISSION FREE event
Proudly hosted by Reload Greece Foundation- Reload Greece is a UK-based educational charity enabling a new generation of entrepreneurs to develop business ventures with a positive social and economic impact in their home countries. So far 210 jobs have been created and £10 million have been raised by RG alumni startups.
Watch this video with testimonials from last year’s winners and participants.
'The best is #RGYEP to come!'
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|