Official Supporters of the Training
Learning Objectives & Workshop Deliverables
The training presents the methodology behind the voluntary International Standard, ISO 26000:2010, aiming to assist organizations of all types and sizes implement the ISO 26000 as a way to achieve the benefits of operating in a socially responsible manner, that go beyond legal compliance.
The Training guides participants across all core subjects of social responsibility (as presented by ISO26000) providing a recommended approach to implementation, using case studies and the input of sustainability experts.
Please note ISO 26000 is not a management system standard. Any offer to certify, or claims to be certified, to ISO 26000 would be a misrepresentation of the intent and purpose and a misuse of this International Standard.
The Training Program has been developed respectful of the resources and information provided by ISO on ISO 26000-Social Responsibility and it covers the following modules:
- Concepts, terms and definitions related to social responsibility
- Background, trends and characteristics of social responsibility
- Principles and practices relating to social responsibility
- Core subjects and issues of social responsibility
- Integrating, implementing and promoting socially responsible behaviour throughout the organization and, through its policies and practices, within its sphere of influence
- Identifying and engaging with stakeholders
- Communicating commitments, performance and other information related to social responsibility
When ?Friday, January 25, 2013 9:00 AM