On the 5th of October 2019, Reload Greece's 6th annual conference, RG Connect19, under the theme ‘Greece Open for Business’, will bring together an international community of entrepreneurs, investors, academics, global thinkers, international professionals, policymakers, journalists and other key stakeholders to discuss the future of entrepreneurship, investments, policy and innovation in Greece, and in other EU countries, the Middle East and the United States.
The conference will run three concurrent work streams, ‘CONNECT, LEARN and INSPIRE’, featuring inspiring keynotes, practical workshops, and opportunities for interaction and networking.
The one day event will be held on Saturday the 5th of October at Allen & Overy LLP offices in London in collaboration with London Business School, London School of Economics and the South East European Studies (SEESOX) programme of Oxford University.
With leading international speakers, successful inspiring startup case studies, and invaluable networking opportunities, RG Connect19 is the place to be for the entrepreneurial community of investors and professionals in London.
RG Connect19 Discussions Include:
- How the Greek entrepreneurial landscape has evolved one year after the launch of EquiFund, (a €300m+ investment initiative created by the Hellenic Republic in cooperation with the European Investment Fund). It will also include what lessons have been learned and best practices to enable the country to become a hub for the region’s entrepreneurial scene
- How effective policies and tax can help attract global investments and foster entrepreneurship
- How Funds source deals and how businesses scale up internationally
- How current trends, such as AI, Robotics and Cloud technology, will affect the future of work and how IOT will help create smart cities
- How electrification of transport and entrepreneurship can lead the way to zero emissions. We will showcase circular economy projects that can lead to achieving the United Nations 2030 Sustainability Goals
- How 5G is part of our everyday life focussing on the communications industry
- How Greece can build strong collaborations internationally to effectively mobilise the diaspora to support young entrepreneurs, businesses and investments to have a positive impact in Greece.
RG Connect19 will feature 52 international speakers and 10 inspiring RG alumni startups.
Please join the live debate and make an impact with us.
- 9.00 am registration opens
- 9.45 am Conference begins
- 6.30 pm Conference ends
- 6.30 - 8.00 pm Networking Reception
- 8.30 pm clear venue
For more information about RG Connect19, click here.
See the RG Connect19 teaser video: https://youtu.be/uJU2hd3BY3c
Watch the live stream - https://uk.livemedia.com/rgconnect19
About Reload Greece:
Founded in 2012, Reload Greece is a London based educational charity which enables young entrepreneurs to create businesses with a social and economic impact in their home countries. A range of educational programmes and events, are designed to support aspiring entrepreneurs to develop their ideas all the way from conception to execution. Nearly 5,000 people have been educated through Reload Greece’s programmes, over £5m startup investment has been achieved by participating startups, and more than 210 new jobs have been created. Our activities include four main programmes: the Young Entrepreneurs Programme pre-accelerator for early stage startups, RG Challenge accelerator for investment ready startups, the Pre RG Challenge bespoke pre-accelerator and RG Connect, our annual thought leadership conference.
In association with:
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|