Visitors are guided through the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, designed by the Renzo Piano Building Workshop (RPBW), and the tours take place inside the state-of-the-art building complex that includes the National Library of Greece and the Greek National Opera as well as the interior and exterior public space surrounding the buildings. Tours begin at the exterior area of Agora and continue till the Lighthouse, which provides a panoramic view of Stavros Niarchos Park and Attica.
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center redesigned the tours' program following all the necessary safety and public health measures. The tours include a reduced number of participants and take place daily at the following slots:
Guided tours in Greek: 12.00, 16.30, 18.00
Meeting point: AGORA
Tour duration: 45'
Number of participants per tour: max. 14
For your participation in the tour the use of mask is mandatory.
- Pre-registrations are canceled 15' prior to the commencement of the event in case of no-shows.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
- Guided tours in Greek: 12.00, 16.30, 18.00.
- Participants are advised to be at the event's location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- Τhe SNFCC is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
For all cases of an official document demonstration, a parallel identity check of the holder will be carried out.
The use of face mask and social distancing measures are suggested in indoor and outdoor areas of the SNFCC, in accordance with National Public Health Organization regulations.
Due to public health measures, eventually some spaces will not be accessible during the public tours and there may be changes regarding either the staging of the event, or the maximum number of participants.
The majority of SNFCC events are free and open to all, thanks to an exclusive grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|