The Stavros Niarchos Park, a modern Landscape Architecture project, was recently awarded the first place in the European Garden Awards and constitutes the largest public Mediterranean garden in the world. It has been designed in accordance with the principles of sustainability, respecting the local ecosystem and seasonality. Tour a welcoming and open space with flora that reflects the Mediterranean landscape.
Meeting point: VISITORS CENTER (Evripidou and Doiranis, Kallithea)
Tour Duration: 60 minutes
Number of participants per tour: 20 people
Mandatory use of mask throughout the tour.
- For your participation you have to be at the allocated space 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- Every Thursday the tour will be conducted in English language.
- The tours at the Stavros Niarchos Park will be conducted under sufficient weather conditions.
- Τhe Stavros Niarchos Park is fully accessible for people with disabilities. For further information please check here.
- Pre-registration is required both for adults and children.
*Online bookings are canceled 15 minutes before the start, if their holders have not been presented at the event venue.
|You must select your preferences within the time limit|