The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern all use of the www.eventora.com website (the “Site”). The Site and the services available through the Site (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) are owned and operated by Eventora. You can contact Eventora at https://www.eventora.com/en/contact
Eventora can modify the Terms any time and you are responsible to check these Terms for any changes. If you continue to use the Service, this constitutes that you accept these changes.
The Terms are published at https://www.eventora.com/en/terms
Users who are organizing events (the “Organizers”) can use the Service to provide information for the event they organize and collect registration fees directly from users who want to attend the event (the “Buyers”). Online payments are transacted through third party online payment service providers, like PayPal.
Organizers agree to pay Eventora the then-current service charges as set by Eventora You can read the service charges at https://www.eventora.com/en/fees
Organizers accept the responsibility to provide refunds to the Buyers.
Eventora is not responsible to provide any refunds to the Organizers or to the Buyers.
Eventora does not provide any refunds to the Organizers for the service changes.
You can read the PayPal Acceptable Usage Policy here.
Service Use - Service Termination
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You should provide true and current information about yourself when you are registering at the Site
Eventora has the right to suspend your account or terminate the service at any time without notice when you use the service anappropriately.
You warrant that you have all the rights to use the content you submit to the Service and that you do not violate the rights of any third party. Your content should comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Eventora reserves the right to remove any of your content from the Site.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for any questions you may have
Welcome to Eventora. Awapai Ltd. (“Eventora”) enables event organisers (“Organisers”) to promote, manage and get registrations for their events. People (“Attendees”) can register for events and share event information with their network. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website and applications for social networks and mobile phones (the “Services”). Your privacy is critically important to us. If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Information We Collect
1. Gathering of non Personally-Identifying Information (Non Personal Data)
Like most website operators, Eventora collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Eventora’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Eventora’s users use its Services.
2. Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information (Personal Data)
Certain users of the Service choose to interact in ways that require Eventora to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Eventora gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Organisers. We ask event Organisers, who sign up for the Service, to provide their personal data, including name, surname, and an email address (username). Depending on the type of events they organize (free or paid events) and their use of the Service, we might also ask them to provide more information including as necessary their phone number, address, contact e-mail address, Tax Identification Number, billing address, occupation, bank account number, PayPal account, Stripe account.
Attendees. Those who register for an event are asked to provide their name, surname, email address. They might be also asked to provide additional personally identifying information including without limitation their address, phone number, occupation. If an Attendee voluntarily provides that information, it will be available to us. In addition, such information will be delivered to the Organiser of the applicable event in accordance with "Information we share" below.
We do not ask for credit or debit card information and we do not process or store such information. For paid events that Organiser has enabled payment via credit card, PayPal or Stripe, Attendees are redirected for the payment to a secure page of a Bank, PayPal or Stripe. In each case, Eventora collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the user’s interaction with the Services. Eventora does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described. And users can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Service-related activities.
We work hard to protect Eventora and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
Links to other web sites
Our services may contain links to other web sites, controlled by others. Please contact those web sites directly for their Privacy Policies.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Eventora and our users. We may use the Personal Data as follows:
- Services delivery. To be able to provide the Services.
- Support. To manage your account and provide you with customer service.
- Marketing. To contact you in the future, with your consent, about events, products or services that may be of interest to you. Products and services can be either ours, of our affiliated companies or other third parties.
- Organiser emails. Organisers can also contact you by e-mail.
- Analysis. To perform research and analyze your use of, or interest in, events, products, services or content.
- Personalization. To help us develop and display content tailored to your interests.
- Internal business purposes. To manage our business, to enforce our terms and conditions.
- Other functions. To perform other functions, which we will describe to you at the time we collect the information.
Eventora processes information on servers in Ireland, Europe. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information we share
We do not share personal data information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Eventora unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Eventora when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- With event Organiser. When an “Attendee” registers to an event, information we collect is shared with the applicable event Organiser. Organiser can determine whether certain participant data are displayed on a publicly accessible attendee list. As an Attendee, you are able to remove your details from the attendee list or to contact the event Organiser and Eventora with regard to this matter.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with other parties for legal reasons if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Eventora, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Limit the Personal Data you provide. Choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide. This could prevent you from engaging in certain Service-related activities, like opening an account or registering for an event.
Access to Information. You can access and update your Personal Data by visiting your Profile Page, after creating an Eventora account). In addition, you can send us information, deletion and amendment requests via e-mail, our contact form or letter. Our address is: Awapai Ltd. (Eventora), Technology & Research Park of Attica, P. Grigoriou & Neapoleos 27, GR-153 41 Ag. Paraskevi, Greece.